Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

Update:

I have filed a grievance with the Neighborhood Justice Center, which means
this goes on paper, and will have to have a legal disposition. This is
handled by the zoning department, and all complaints have to be legally
finalized.

I did learn from a neighbor who said he had a similar problem and went
through gyrations for six weeks. He was told by someone to report the odor
of dog **** to the Health Department. Next day, problem solved.

I have located about six neighbors who are tired of listening to the dog and
who will sign the complaints, so now it will go to the DAs office, and they
will be fined.

BUT, more importantly, if it still continues, I don't have to do this
crackhead tapdance through the legal channels. Just call, give them the
case number, and citations will be issued.

And all this because the last time I went through this, I was a nice
neighbor and said, "Well, the dog quit barking, so we don't need to start a
war in the neighborhood." When I got to this point, I stopped. Not this
time.

Well, cowboy, if you want to rodeo, I'm getting the first ride this time!

Anyone who leaves their dog outside and goes on a week's trip deserves
anything that happens.

Lucky I'm not the type who would just "neurtalize" the dog.

BTW, I saw the dog roaming in front of my house this morning, and called him
in. Maybe the owners are trying to get rid of the dog by letting him roam.
Before this, he has been behind a block wall, and I have seen him for maybe
five minutes in five years. I wouldn't doubt that these pieces of
chicken**** would get rid of the dog in that way.

Tune in for updates..............

Steve