Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default MICROWAVE OVEN

mm wrote:

They don't make waste as solid as they used to.

Met a guy recently who told me he was in "solid waste disposal." He
amplified: "I'm a Houston Police Officer."

Several Houston PD officers got in trouble a number of years ago when they
threw a handcuffed Latino in Buffalo Bayou. He drowned.

This cowardly act gave rise to the annual celebration "Sinko de Bayou."

I guess the point is: you don't jack around with a Houston policeman. I
understand they've been having a ball for the past year what with all the
Katrina evacuees...