Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:06:50 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:27:49 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:05:43 -0500, mm
wrote:
AFAICT, though, Steve has never said where the dogs are. Are they in
the house, in the yard, fenced in yard, tied to a tree, a trolley? ??

They can be sitting on their arse. The dogs ARE, barking.

That we know.

Yes..........barking (constantly) in any situation is a violation
here. on their ass, inside, outside.....it don't matter until you try
to get some compliance from the guy next door.

In the early thread; I strongly suggest the dogs were nearly in a
near-by pistol site - lacking a squeeze on the trigger.

If they are indoors and you can't see them, would you shoot up the
whole house trying to hit them?

You know the answer. The OP frustration would not limit a shot over
the fence... if outside, I saw his point. I've been at wits-end. Did
I punish the animal? No, but I cannot shoot the owner. I suggested
declaring a 911 "duress" call for the pets; not knowing inside/outside
conditions. It's in my post somewhere.

So I have no comment on the dog situation itself.

And your point is?

You snipped most of my post, including my point. It's in this thread
somewhere.

If you had no comment for the *dog situation itself*; being important
in the thread - I'm sorry I snipped in the wrong place...............

--
Oren