Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:27:49 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:05:43 -0500, mm
wrote:
AFAICT, though, Steve has never said where the dogs are. Are they in
the house, in the yard, fenced in yard, tied to a tree, a trolley? ??

They can be sitting on their arse. The dogs ARE, barking.

That we know.

In the early thread; I strongly suggest the dogs were nearly in a
near-by pistol site - lacking a squeeze on the trigger.

If they are indoors and you can't see them, would you shoot up the
whole house trying to hit them?

So I have no comment on the dog situation itself.

And your point is?

You snipped most of my post, including my point. It's in this thread
somewhere.