Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On 26 Dec 2006 21:51:04 -0800, "marybeth"
wrote:

Society would best be served if you were in a prison psychiatric ward
for the rest of your worthless and miserable life.

You've never been confronted by a rabid dog or even shot one ( it is
very humane) . You never shot a deadly snake; after it posed to
strike, while being 10 miles in a swamp. You never have been in a
position to defend yourself by force. If you've done these things, it
does not warrant a nut house.

I use gun oil for cologne. If you put a dab hind your ears I might be
attracted to you.

--
Oren