Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:05:07 -0800, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:

marybeth wrote:

SNIPPED DRIVEL

How perfectly Stalinist Marybeth is. You do't agree with her, so you
must be shipped to an insane aslm for he rest of your life.

What a hoot.

THE "TWO-COW EXPLANATION" OF WHAT MAKES...

A COMMUNIST:
You have two cows. The government seizes both and provides you with
milk.

A FASCIST:
You have two cows. The government seizes both and sells you the milk.
You join the underground and start a campaign of sabotage.

--
Oren