Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Can anyone identify this manufacturer's logo?

"stoneattic" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 16x2 character LCD that I am trying to find some info on.
There is a logo of a large "D" with a "V" inside of it. The rest of
the printing shows a part number of DV1602-35R. Does this logo sound
familiar to anyone?

Thanks!

Most 16 x 2's are pretty standard - command, drive and pinning-wise,
irrespective of the manufacturer. Get data on any one, and there's a pretty
fair chance that it will do for any of the others. Ther are only a couple of
different chipsets used, and as far as I can remember, even they are cross
compatible in at least basic functionality.

Arfa