BigWallop

Default Cooker Socket over Cooker?

"Neil" wrote in message
om...
This is my current situation...but what are the regulations and where
do I find them? My current cooker socket has a 13amp plug incorporated
within it but I'm quite happy to sacrifice this if it will make the
situation safer.

Problem is, moving the cooker socket is going to take a sparky (not
me!) about 2hours minimum to chase out a new cavern in the wall,
recable and refit etc. The cooker is electric if this is any help.

Help much appreciated and definately needed

This might be of some help:

http://www.diydata.com/planning/ring_main/ring_main.htm

Clicking on the links at the top will take you to the relevant bits you'll
need to know.

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com