Posted to sci.electronics.repair
stoneattic stoneattic is offline

Default Can anyone identify this manufacturer's logo?

Meat Plow wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 05:26:48 -0800, stoneattic Has Frothed:

I have a 16x2 character LCD that I am trying to find some info on.
There is a logo of a large "D" with a "V" inside of it. The rest of
the printing shows a part number of DV1602-35R. Does this logo sound
familiar to anyone?

Thanks!

What is it out of? An Alesis drum machine?

COOSN-266-06-25794

Close

An Alesis QuadraVerbGT. I've read that the D4 drum machine uses the
same one. Have you been down this road already?