Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Cordless Fon Batt Amps

wrote:
I don't suppose 3.6v .3-.9 amps is
the rating for batteries about to explode, but better to ask. (Although the
USENET seems to be inhabited by so many growling intolerant ignoramuses most
of this new century, I wonder why I bother.)

It takes one to know one, Vasos.......

You've already received correct answers to your question, so I needn't
duplicate them. However.....

May I suggest that you visit your doctor soon. Your entire alimentary
tract may have somehow gotten reversed, with not unexpected results. Not
an unheard of condition for an Ivy Leaguer to become afflicted with. G

Peace,

Jeff

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)