Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default This is getting bad

And your point with all this normalcy is????

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"Olebiker" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've only had my lathe for a couple of weeks and I can't believe how
slippery this slope is. Let me give you a couple of examples. We were
going to celebrate my son-in-law's birthday yesterday and I insisted
that we take my pickup truck rather than the car in case there were any
good looking pieces of wood lying along the road. I'm considering
buying a lockable tool box for the truck so I can keep my chain saw
with me at all time just in case.

I was sitting there eating birthday cake last night when my wife nudged
me to get my attention. It seems that someone had asked me a question
and I didn't hear them. I was too busy staring at the brass
candlestick on the table and thinking, "I bet I could turn that."