Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Insulating floor over unfinished basement.

Tom The Great wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:20:53 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

I suggest removing it, doing all the work you need done, then
putting it back in (why waste good insulation) then cover the whole
thing with plastic or house wrap like Tyvek?

Can tyvek be left exposed? Serious question, since vapor barriors on
insulation says they need to be covered with fire barrior. Just
thinking out loud, will look this up. Thank you!!!!!!!

tom

Good question. I had not thought of it as an inhabited space, but ...
??

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit