Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Cordless Fon Batt Amps

wrote:
It seems darn near impossible to find the right battery for my
cordless phone. I have been able to find them under two bucks, but
the same web link lists like three separate amperages for the same
battery. I recall something about peak and mean amperages from ages
ago, but might someone update me how this applies to these kind of
batteries. I don't suppose 3.6v .3-.9 amps is the rating for
batteries about to explode, but better to ask. (Although the USENET
seems to be inhabited by so many growling intolerant ignoramuses most
of this new century, I wonder why I bother.)

Any 3.6v battery will work.

Of course I may just be saying that in hopes that the 'phone blows your
freaking ear as far as Philadelphia. Better, of course, is having the 'phone
explode while being carried in your pants pocket.