Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair

Default Cordless Fon Batt Amps

wrote ...
It seems darn near impossible to find the right battery for my
cordless
phone. I have been able to find them under two bucks, but the same web
link
lists like three separate amperages for the same battery. I recall
something
about peak and mean amperages from ages ago, but might someone update
me how
this applies to these kind of batteries. I don't suppose 3.6v .3-.9
amps is
the rating for batteries about to explode, but better to ask.
(Although the
USENET seems to be inhabited by so many growling intolerant
ignoramuses most
of this new century, I wonder why I bother.)

If you can get these to match perfectly...
1) Battery voltage
2) Mating connector (with correct +/- polarity)
3) Physical size fits

then I wouldn't worry about the capacity (amp-hours)

Intolerant ignoramus