Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Cordless Fon Batt Amps

It seems darn near impossible to find the right battery for my cordless
phone. I have been able to find them under two bucks, but the same web link
lists like three separate amperages for the same battery. I recall something
about peak and mean amperages from ages ago, but might someone update me how
this applies to these kind of batteries. I don't suppose 3.6v .3-.9 amps is
the rating for batteries about to explode, but better to ask. (Although the
USENET seems to be inhabited by so many growling intolerant ignoramuses most
of this new century, I wonder why I bother.)

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]