Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default My Jig is worth more than my TS!

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
Upgrade your TS to a cabinet saw and you will not be using your TS
aligner as much on it. ;~)

Yeah, good idea. If I get a cabinet saw I will never need to accurately
align my TS blade to any angle. I will also never need to accurately
align my fence square either!
I can go back to the old and slow way of sighting down a square to align
my blade to 90 too.

Come to think of it, I can also cut my dovetails by hand. Hmmmm.

No, I said not as much. LOL. You'll still need something for all the in
between angles. You'll be surprised as to how accurately the cabinet saws
stay in alignment.
You will love the Leigh, the F1 finger joint jig is great also. It's a no
brainer to use once you have it set up, the F1 jig that is.
The Leigh makes having dove tails fit the project vs. the other way around
an easy task.
Enjoy.