Abrasha

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Bray Haven wrote:

It has been well established that we is one nasty
character. The Prince of Darkness and undisputed master of political
dirty tricks.

I know that might have been a typo but appropriate ). No, it's been well
established that Carville made him look like schoolgirl in that regard.
Greg Sefton

I agree that Rove and Carville are cut from the same cloth, but at least
Carville has a sense of humor and he can be funny as hell.

You have to give the guy (as well as his wife) some credit. He is married to
Mary Matalin, who has served as assistant to the president and as counselor to
the vice president. They are both very dedicated to their side, and at the same
time have managed to build a life and a family together. You have to admire
that.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com