Posted to alt.home.repair
bubblegummom bubblegummom is offline

Default electrical problem, continued

Gosh, I so appreciate the offer! We're in Seattle, though,
unfortunately.

Thank you!

Loretta
Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com,
says...
We do know where the fuse box is, it's on the back porch. We don't know
if an electrician changed the box, if he could put the new one on the
back porch.

Electricians cost so much! My husband just keeps saying, "We're
screwed, we're screwed, we're screwed."

He's suffering from severe depression and spends most of his time in
bed. I am forced to try and handle things I am just not equipped to
handle.

Anyway, Christmas was great because all my kids were here.

Thank you, and all of you, for your help!

I have several family members with chronic depression, so I have some
appreciation for the challenges that it produces.

Maybe I can come have a look, if you're anywhere near Indianapolis.