Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default electrical problem, continued

bubblegummom wrote:
We do know where the fuse box is, it's on the back porch. We don't
know if an electrician changed the box, if he could put the new one
on the back porch.

Electricians cost so much! My husband just keeps saying, "We're
screwed, we're screwed, we're screwed."

He's suffering from severe depression and spends most of his time in
bed. I am forced to try and handle things I am just not equipped to
handle.

Tell him this: If you have a problem, ANY problem, that can be fixed by
throwing money at it, you DO NOT have a problem; you have an EXPENSE.

This simple maxim often puts the most desperate of situations in a whole new
perspective.