Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

"Pop`" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"marybeth" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Steve,

It seems that people always think of negative things to do, which of
course inflict pain, suffering and damage. Did you know that there
are positive things that will better achieve any goal in life. A
good dog trainer could give you the answer in a minute about how to
calm the dogs. Maybe they need some food or water. Maybe some
attention. It is truly a shame to see the cruel and destructive replies
here.
Replies which explain how to kill the dogs or leave them run loose to
be killed. It is a sad and deplorable comment on people and the way
they think and behave. It explains why the world is in the condition
it is in.

Why should the dogs have to pay the price for the deplorable behavior
of their owners?

Most likely the owners are not stuck in Denver. Why such a negative
assumption? Hopefully the owners are on the way home.

So the Animal Control is closed until after the Holidays, which you
say is probably in early February. Wow you sure take a long Holiday
in your area or are you just being excessively negative again?

A radio playing some nice music could help calm the dogs, or you.

For you cruel people who recommend killing the dogs with a gun, or
poisoning them to an agonizing death with antifreeze, or letting them
run loose to be slaughtered by an automobile accident which could
also kill people riding in the automobiles, ..... well you have a
real nice Holiday, and remember a man is as he thinks.

Well said.

I guess you didn't read the part that said they do this on a regular
basis.

I know I didn't miss it; and it changes nothing in the points above that I
agreed to. You're using this as an excuse, that's obvious, to impart your
threats and to attack the loss of control you feel over the situation. If
that happens on a regular basis, why is it NOW you've chosen to complain
to a place where nothing can be done about it, and you can remain
completely anonymous?

And please explain how people who are too brain dead to even provide a
caregiver or shelter to a dog would work with all the warm and fuzzy
suggestions you have.

Personally, I can not. I also can not explain the same about your spoken
sentiments of brutality and lack of respect for life. Why is it NOW you
choose to do something? It wouldn't be because you have some ready-made
problems put in front of you, would it?

You seem to be insinuating that this is my problem,

Yes, it IS your problem, although you're reading between her lines a
little self indulgently. It is YOUR problem now, because up until this
point you have chosen to ignore what you intimate is a long ongoing
problem. Your allegations and credibility are highly supect in my
opinion.

and that I am the
one who needs to get things straight.

You do need to get things straight. You already could have. But you
didn't. And you won't. Your BS about the dog control officer is just
that; BS. But if you admitted that, you wouldn't be able to threaten the
life and existence of those animals and even your neighbors. No wonder no
one listens to you.

Post where you live: I'll send you a phone number or address of a place
to visit to make your complaint. All I need is county/city/state/zip.

Steve

Hoo, boy. Been overmedicating again, huh?

Let's start at the beginning.

This dog has been doing this for over a year now.

We have called Animal Control at least 25 times on it.

They only work daylight hours, so won't come out at night to hear the dog.

They can only write a citation if THEY hear the dog.

A citizen, with two witnesses, can file a complaint with the district
attorney's office.

The issue can be requested to be sent to the Neighborhood Justice Committee,
a mediation service.

Animal control gets more involved if abuse is reported.

I reported over Thanksgiving weekend, another several days when the dog was
abandoned, but no one showed up.

This week weather here has been in the low thirties at night. You speak
piously down to people who would be cruel to animals. Might these dog
owners meet your requirements?

What do you know? Today, Animal Control left a notice on the people's door
for not providing the dog shelter. Nothing to do with the barking.

I have sent for a very large ultrasonic generator. It is used in tandem
with three others, and in harmony, they will cause people to have a headache
for a week. I will only use one. Google LRAD

Next time I have a barking dog, I shall quickly solve the problem myself.

I can't wait to hit the switch on this baby. It is noiseless, and is
mobile. I can drive around the whole neighborhood and nail each loudmouth
dog with a good jolt of its own medicine.

Steve