Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.video,alt.home-theater.misc
JANA JANA is offline

Default Using Toshiba vc-625 remote control to set picture settings on Toshiba 20af42 TV

It sounds like you don't have the proper remote. You need the original
manufacture remote with that set in order to get in to the menus.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
ups.com...
No luck - The remote I have doesn't have a menu button - I have an
enter button, but no matter how long I hold down the button or whether
I press this enter button in conjuncture with another button I don't
get a menu to appear.

I think at this point I should go shopping for a new remote control to
see if I can find one that will give me access to the menu.

Novice

Charles Schuler wrote:
http://tacpservice.toshiba.com/Consu...F41_24AF41.pdf