Posted to rec.woodworking
Panic Panic is offline

Default My Jig is worth more than my TS!

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
I got a D1600 Leigh Dovetail jig for X-mas and exchanged it for it for its
bigger brother the D4R. I want the added versatility of doing wider and
thicker boards. I'm in this hobby for the long haul so may as well pay

now.

I now have a jig worth more than my TS g

Time to upgrade the TS.

Nice, I've been looking for a jig, the D4 is a little pricey, but the PC
can't do variable patterns, so I'll probably have to spring for the D4 or
the D1600. Also, the D4/1600 got the overall best review in FWW compared to
all the other jigs on the market.

Enjoy, and post some pics next door when you make one o them fancy joints!

JR