Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:52:56 -0800, "Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom
wrote:

Pete C. wrote in message ...
marybeth wrote:

worthless drivel deleted

Dogs are noisy, filthy, worthless vermin and should be banned. No
exceptions. Cats on the other hand should be mandatory.

Pete C.

As long as cat owners take care of their cats properly, I like cats, but
letting them run loose as many cat owners do, is totally irresponsible
and plain laziness on their part too. Hopefully, you're not one of them.

Cheri

Barn cats on farms are always loose, but they stay around the
buildings. It's the stray dogs that COME HERE that cause the
problems. My barn cats follow me around all the time when I am
outside and they get lots of attention from me. Of course a few of
them tend to get under my feet and sooner or later they learn that
they WILL get stepped on. Especially when I am carrying hay bales, I
cant see them down there. They always survive though, and hopefully
learn their lesson. I did have one get kille when a horse stepped on
it though. There is little I can do to stop that. Sometimes I think
cats and dogs are suicidal. I had a cat dart out in front of my car
the other night, on a back country gravel road. I was probably the
only car that used that road in hours. I swear that cat was trying to
get killed. I missed it by a couple feet when I slammed on my brakes.
Really ****ed me off too.....