Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default Help me before I commit a crime!

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:48:54 -0800, "Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom
wrote:

wrote in message ...
I personally love animals, but NOT dogs. In fact I can not stand
dogs. Their barking drives me up a wall, not to mention all their
digging holes, and other bad habits.

Well trained dogs never do those things. When dogs do those things, it's
the irresponsible owners that I can't stand. Pure laziness on the owners
part, just like the owners that left the dogs for Steve to deal with
instead of making arrangements for them to stay in kennel. No excuse for
it.

Cheri

I'll agree with this, but being a farmer, I have had feral dogs and
neighbors dogs coming here and killing my chickens and ducks. I
finally gave up on the chickens and ducks because of the damn dogs. I
cant shoot a dog, but several have left here in a sheriffs squad. One
neighbors dog killed one of my farm cats, and that dog was returned to
the neighbor, in a wooden crate, and I told him if the #%^!&)* thing
ever comes here again, it's dead. Oddly enough, the neighbor told me
to feel free to shoot it if it comes here again. ?????

Either way, I just am not a dog person. My favorite animals are
horses, but I love my barn cats too, and have 14 of them. They keep
the mice population down too, and one of them also kills rats. I have
had dogs, and I have even tried to force myself to enjoy them, but I
just dont care for em. The last dog I had, (puppy) drove me nuts
with it's 24/7 barking. I gave it to a guy who wanted a dog, and the
dog saved his life by barking when a house fire started during the
night. I guess there's a reason for everything.....