Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Transistor part number

Hello all,
I am working on fixing a cable box that I have and in order to do so I
need to replace what I belive is the audio transistor. I am sure that
this transistor is bad as all around it there are signs of extreme heat
(lots of discoloration around it) and this is the only chip I can see
with a heat sink on it which is why I'm guessing that it is the audio
transistor (and the fact that the audio is what has gone on the box).
Here are the only markings that are on the transistor:

B1375
.OL

I kept the layout as well. I did a search online and came up empty.
This is for a Pioneer BA-6110 cable box

Thanks,
Mike