Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default rotary gun rack

Tue, Dec 26, 2006, 5:38pm (EST+5) (Pete*C.) doth
sayeth:
snip I suppose I'm never interested in plans for an item because I
never want to clone it exactly. I always find something that I want to
change or adjust to better fit my needs, it's half the justification for
building vs. just buying something off the shelf.

Yep. Router tables, tool stands, and all that, they're someone
else's ideas, usually not what I need - and/or usually way too pricey
for my means. I'm on about the Mark III or IV version of my router
table. Does just what I want and need, and cost very little. I'd never
have been able to buy one that would work anywhere near as well for me.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax