Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken G. Ken G. is offline

Default LCD TV's at Target

All of you need to realize that the name glued on the product does not
always mean its made by that maker .

I have worked on hundreds of new store returned electronics over the
last 7 years including the LCD sets that started showing up in the last
3? years . After the back comes off the truth is revealed when you start
seeing samsung displays and IC chips , etc. etc. .. spread all over
inside Somy and Pamasonic products .
Many of your small lower priced tv sets are made by many of those cheap
makers only to have a well known familiar name brand tag on the front of
it .
On the other hand i have seen high quality Sharp LCD display screens
inside some cheap video products .

All your screaming , swearing and other high pitched noises are all
because you are generally unhappy and has nothing to do with electronic
products brand names .

On an interesting note ( to me anyway ) as call on other repair
businesses around here sometimes looking for possible warranty for somy
on products under 1 year old they all turn it down because somy wont pay
out enough to interest any of them . I have no trouble with other brands
..