Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Malissa Baldwin Malissa Baldwin is offline

Default LCD TV's at Target

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Malissa Baldwin wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Malissa Baldwin wrote:

Think about brands like Admiral(Monkey Wards),

Wards has been out of business well over five years, so where are you
buying a new Admiral TV?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I said I bought a new Protron tv, not Admiral, **** for brains. I was
just saying that all of those brands, including JVC and Toshiba, were
made for them by Orion, a brand that a reputation for making ****.

Sigh, why do all the biggest loons hit USENET during the Holidays?
YOU compared it to a brand that is no longer made, not me. Who is to
say would be the company making the Admitral brand if it was still
around?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

If you can read, then you would have read that some moron said that HP
and Sony T.V. are really made by some crappy manufacturer and I said
that some Toshiba and JVC tvs are made by Orion, a manufacturer that
makes cheap **** for Wal-mart like Durabrand, and Admiral for Wards
when WARDS WAS IN ****ING BUSINESS.

Drop dead you piece of ****.