Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default LCD TV's at Target

"JANA" wrote in message
There is no way you can compare a no-name brand type of TV set to another
one that comes from a quality manufacture. There are huge differences in
the
design, performance, serviceability, and reliability. The bottom line is,
"You will get what you pay for".

Of course you can compare them. Sometimes you even get a good performer in
the off brands. There may not be service support, but if the price is low
enough it might be a good trade-off. Generally, are correct, but you don't
always get what you pay for. I always say, "you get what you pay for if
you are lucky and you do your homework." A smart consumer compares
everything, including serviceability. You would be shocked at the limits of
major brands in this regard sometimes, too. You have to look at specific
models and specific information even within brands.

Leonard

It has removed 18240 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!