Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] cartoper@gmail.com is offline

Default Hitachi 50UX15K won't turn on

Leonard Caillouet wrote:
There are a number of green LEDs in the set on the circuit board and one red
one. What do they do when the set is plugged in and when the power is
switched on? Which ones come on, in what order, and for how long?

Leonard,

I looked all over and did not see any LED's of any sort. I did turn
the TV on a number of times and never saw anything light up.

When viewing from the front it looks like all the high voltage
components are on the left and the low voltage components are on the
right. It also looks like there are two virtical circuit boards on the
back left. Oh, there is also the one on the front panel to adjust the
tubs and the little one behind the buttons on the front.

Where exactly should I be looking?