Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default House wiring question.

Twist the two ground wires together tightly with a pair of square nosed
pliers, then cut one off. Put the other on the outlet.

--
Steve Barker

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
I'm wiring up some outlets in my garage. I have a receptacle, wire going
in the box, wire coming out and going to the next box. The receptacle is a
standard receptacls, and has two screws for the neutral wire, two screws
for the hot wire, but only one screw for the ground wire. I hook the hot
and neutral wires to the respective screws, works fine.What is the correct
way to wire up the ground wire? Can I put both of them on the same screw?
It seems to be secure, but it is it the correct way to do this?