Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] roger61611@yahoo.com is offline

Default filling up a swimming pool

Per the other commenter, if you really don't want the pool AND you
can't get trucks back there, you'd have to skip on the house.

You would definitely wanna get the details about the pool straightened
out beforehand - are there any permits required, environmental concerns
(who knows), how much to fill it in.

Were it me I would either not buy the house or just leave it covered in
case I got transferred for work.

wrote:
Hi,

I am thiking of buying a house that has a 15 ft deep pool and would
like to fill it up. I am in Northern California and don't see the need
for such a deep and very large pool.

Does anyone know approximately how much this would cost or of any
problems associated with filling up a pool? I would most likely put
grass over it.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kalpana