Posted to alt.home.repair
Ook Ook is offline

Default House wiring question.

I'm wiring up some outlets in my garage. I have a receptacle, wire going in
the box, wire coming out and going to the next box. The receptacle is a
standard receptacls, and has two screws for the neutral wire, two screws for
the hot wire, but only one screw for the ground wire. I hook the hot and
neutral wires to the respective screws, works fine.What is the correct way
to wire up the ground wire? Can I put both of them on the same screw? It
seems to be secure, but it is it the correct way to do this?