Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Nie Tom Nie is offline

Default Merry Christmas everybody.

Hey Buddy,
It has been quite a year. I pray for wisdom, strength, and guidance for all
the challenges - and give a mighty thanks for all the blessings.

Usually when I cry about how little my retirement is while watching some
young stud driving the latest ........ etc etc I remember the alternative of
not reaching retirement like some of those guys in Iraq - or cops or
firemen. Not to get campy here but the simples are that if you still have
the ability to do and the freedom to choose what to do then life ain't all
bad.

May all those here who contributed to the benefit of others have a warm and
loving holiday.
TomNie

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
It has been a crazy year with my sister breaking her neck, my mother
ending up in the Alzheimer unit and a few other pieces-of-**** news.
But amongst all that, a lot of other good things too. Through diet and
physio, my arthritis has virtually disappeared, for now. My oldest
daughter has found herself a great guy and middle daughter has thrown
herself back at schoolwork with vigor and 'Little Punk' had her 13-th
birthday and is going to be a movie star... just ask her. SO is on the
home stretch to finish up her Nurse Practisioner ticket and I have a
few challenging furniture-grade projects on the order-book.
Basically, life is pretty darned good.
I want you all to feel this way.

Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!

And as much as I abhor war and violence, I toast the guys over there in
the Middle East and Afghanistan, because they got bigger balls than I.
May the mission actually _be_ accomplished, and if not, let's get them
home safely.