Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Merry Christmas everybody.

It has been a crazy year with my sister breaking her neck, my mother
ending up in the Alzheimer unit and a few other pieces-of-**** news.
But amongst all that, a lot of other good things too. Through diet and
physio, my arthritis has virtually disappeared, for now. My oldest
daughter has found herself a great guy and middle daughter has thrown
herself back at schoolwork with vigor and 'Little Punk' had her 13-th
birthday and is going to be a movie star... just ask her. SO is on the
home stretch to finish up her Nurse Practisioner ticket and I have a
few challenging furniture-grade projects on the order-book.
Basically, life is pretty darned good.
I want you all to feel this way.

Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!

And as much as I abhor war and violence, I toast the guys over there in
the Middle East and Afghanistan, because they got bigger balls than I.
May the mission actually _be_ accomplished, and if not, let's get them
home safely.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 23 Dec 2006 05:08:01 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!

Merry Christmas to you and all who read here.
I hope everyone can be safe and enjoy the holidays with family and
friends.

Mike O.

And I hope you don't get stuck in an airport somewhere!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy,

A great way to look at life - ups/downs, but basically all good - with
plenty of projects left - it means one thing - you are still above the
ground and ABLE to have a projects list - and that is ALL good..:-)

I would also like to pass on my thanks and appreciation for all the
contributions here - even the disagreements are fun mostly. Since starting
in Fido Net back in the early 80's, there has only been one newsgroup that
has survived for me. The Wreck.

I plan to get Wrecked tomorrow (3 beers), with my Brothers In Law,
GrandDaughters, Daughters and Son. I plan to cogitate that list of
projects, well, actually its a short story now, well, to be honest its a
bloody big book - but you unnerstand right..

A merry and safe festive season to all my extended circle of friends on
the Wreck, and to your families.

Thanks for all the fish

Mike in Brisbane Orstraylia

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

It has been a crazy year........

snip the year in review

Basically, life is pretty darned good.
I want you all to feel this way.

Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!

When you wake up in the morning, swing your legs over the side of the
bed, your tootsies touch the ground, you check and both lungs are
working, you have it made in the shade.

Everything else that day is bonus money.

And as much as I abhor war and violence, I toast the guys over there in
the Middle East and Afghanistan, because they got bigger balls than I.
May the mission actually _be_ accomplished, and if not, let's get them
home safely.

That may be a far larger task than the people who started this thing
want to face.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey Buddy,
It has been quite a year. I pray for wisdom, strength, and guidance for all
the challenges - and give a mighty thanks for all the blessings.

Usually when I cry about how little my retirement is while watching some
young stud driving the latest ........ etc etc I remember the alternative of
not reaching retirement like some of those guys in Iraq - or cops or
firemen. Not to get campy here but the simples are that if you still have
the ability to do and the freedom to choose what to do then life ain't all
bad.

May all those here who contributed to the benefit of others have a warm and
loving holiday.
TomNie

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Robatoy" wrote:

It has been a crazy year........

snip the year in review

Basically, life is pretty darned good.
I want you all to feel this way.

Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!

When you wake up in the morning, swing your legs over the side of the bed,
your tootsies touch the ground, you check and both lungs are working, you
have it made in the shade.

Everything else that day is bonus money.

As Les Brown said "When you wake up in the morning and there's not a white
chalk line around your body, IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT DAY"

May you all have a Merry Christmas.

Tom

Merry Christmas! Owen Lawrence Woodworking 0 December 26th 05 01:50 AM
Merry Christmas Slowhand Woodworking 2 December 25th 04 05:10 PM
Merry Christmas Gerald Miller Metalworking 0 December 24th 04 10:04 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL I C U Woodworking 1 December 23rd 04 12:32 AM
Merry Christmas boonie Woodworking 4 December 22nd 03 10:39 PM