Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tom tom is offline

Default Who's banned?

Bill in Detroit wrote:
tom wrote:

The U.S. comes to mind... Get out of Detroit, Bill! Tom

That's why I limited the scope to only internet scams.

Because, if I left Detroit, where would I go? Shangri-la quit issuing
visas years ago and the Grandee Ballroom burned down. Nirvana is for
folks who live life in a fuzzed up state of mind. And Eckankar is just
one more altered state of non-reality. I'm too ticklish (and fussy about
who does the tickling) for EST.

Frankly, my dear... I left the Detroit area almost ten
years ago, and haven't looked back(except for weddings and funerals). I
moved to Tucson, which has a fairly thriving arts community and great
weather. Just one little problem: We're running out of water, and few
people do anything about it. Reality is a subjective concept here in
Tucson, or should I say Shangri-la(no visa needed)? I hope you sell a
million bowls, and I wouldn't necessarily count out Nigeria as a
possible customer. Tom