Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M. Procida D.M. Procida is offline

Default Sealed power adaptors

I've noticed a tend towards sealed power adaptors, instead o ones which
can be opened to have a fuse changed.

The ones for our CHristmas tree lights seem to have blown a fuse, but
there's no way I can open it up to find out. And I can't even work out
whether its output is supposed to be 24V DC or AC - I presume the
latter.

How are these things sealed, with some sort of plastic cement that will
be impossible to break open?

Daniele
--
Do you have difficulty sleeping sometimes? Have you ever had a
restaurant meal that was unsatisfying and left you feeling a