Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Who's banned?

tom wrote:

The U.S. comes to mind... Get out of Detroit, Bill! Tom

That's why I limited the scope to only internet scams.

Because, if I left Detroit, where would I go? Shangri-la quit issuing
visas years ago and the Grandee Ballroom burned down. Nirvana is for
folks who live life in a fuzzed up state of mind. And Eckankar is just
one more altered state of non-reality. I'm too ticklish (and fussy about
who does the tickling) for EST.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0662-0, 12/22/2006
Tested on: 12/22/2006 11:19:47 PM