Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve knight Steve knight is offline

Default I am pretty ****ed at UPS right now.

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:27:36 -0600, ()

Steve, I know it is often difficult to get a vendor to use a different
shipper than the one they normally do. As a long time USPS employee, I
hope that you ship your own products by US Mail!

usualy it has not been an issue. but it is like they just choose not
to deliver it and claimed they attempted it. no little tag was left so
I know they did not try.
we had a bad weather scare (here in portland school as been canceled
with a future weather report that never happened) so UPS sent the
loaders home. so when the bad weatehr did not happen the drivers had
to load their own trucks. so when the package did not make it I check
and the claim was a bad address. but the address was right and I had
gotten other packages from the same company.
so if UPS gets behind do they now make up a lie and not deliver the
package? thats what it seems like.
usualy I have not had much of any issues with UPS. but this seems
like they just chose not to even try.
I ship pretty much all my planes priority mail (G) atleast the post
office delivers 6 days a week.
though I have had mail carriers too lazy to come up for a certified
letter.