Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b charlie b is offline

Default Turned handles

Do you have the metal ferrule and a full size drawing of the
shape?

You going to do the ferrule pressing?

How long does it need to be?

I'm assuming you also need a hole drilled in the handle as well.

How soon do you need it? Most folks are in Santa's Elf Mode
'til Christmas.

I've got a JET mini lathe that might be big enough if the handle
is 12 inches or shorter.

I'm in San Jose, near the Rte 85 (West Valley Freeway)
and Highway 17.

E-mail me with the specifics and if I can do it I'd be
glad to, no charge - and I've got a 1" belt sander,
india and hard arkansas stones, japanese waterstones,
DMT diamond plates, a Scary Sharp set up, a Tormek
and a JoolTool (that I haven't gotten around to using i
yet) so I've got sharpening pretty well covered.

charlie b