Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Is There An Electrician in the House?

Pete C. wrote:

Jim Redelfs wrote:

I honestly believe that everyone participating in this contentious topic has
the KNOWLEDGE and smarts enough to OPEN the main breaker or pull the meter.
It's the plethora of clueless DIY'ers out there buying generators "just in
case" that are cause for concern.
--

JR

Climb poles and dig holes
Have staplegun, will travel

Those are the clueless DIY'ers who are dropping like flies from CO for
running their generators in their living rooms in the PNW...

Illiteracy (or is it unwillingness to read instructions?) takes its
toll ...