Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Is There An Electrician in the House?

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:07:40 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:48:30 GMT,
(Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , CJT wrote:

And in a perfect world, nobody would accidentally flip a breaker.

Be realistic -- who's going to "accidentally" flip the MAIN??

By the time you find out, it'll be too late to stop it.

I never understood why people assume the one thing (perfection) that's
actually impossible.

Like I said... be realistic. Learn to distinguish real hazards from imagined
ones. Do what you can to prevent the real ones -- and ignore the ones that
arise only from your imagination.

Actually, they arose from other posters on this group first.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"