Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Who's banned?

I'm in the process of setting up a shopping cart to even up the
disparity between those who have wooden bowls, but no money, (me) and
those who have money, but no wooden bowls, (sadly, this would be the
rest of the world).

It's part of my world - wide inreach of humanitarian aid through which
everyone in the world is invited to send me some money so as to knock
Bill Gates off his high-horse. If we all pull together, I'm sure we can
do it! Give what you can, but remember that the more you send, the
sooner my wife can stop shopping at K-Mart.

And that's a good thing. (Thank you, Martha)

I can decline to ship to certain geographical areas. Right away, the
country of Nigeria came to mind, taking top honors for the past several
years. But what other countries are noteworthy for running scams on fat,
gullible, greedy westerners? Via the internet, that is.

Bill

rascal less in the world.
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0662-0, 12/22/2006
Tested on: 12/22/2006 5:56:27 PM