Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Is There An Electrician in the House?

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:26:38 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:10:02 -0600, Puddin' Man
wrote:

Why do you expect perfection? Such a thing doesn't exist, and can't.
There is no way to be 100% certain of not making a mistake.

Garbage.

This...

And if there were any doubt, I'd go outside, snip the seal,
pull the meter, and plop the damned thang down on my
workbench in the basement.

.. is a 100% certain way of not making the mistake of backfeeding the utility
lines.

That is, 100% multiplied by the probability of no mistakes, and that
can NEVER be 100%. Not here. Hot anywhere anything like here.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"