Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Is There An Electrician in the House?

In article , Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:10:02 -0600, Puddin' Man
wrote:

Why do you expect perfection? Such a thing doesn't exist, and can't.
There is no way to be 100% certain of not making a mistake.

Garbage.

This...

And if there were any doubt, I'd go outside, snip the seal,
pull the meter, and plop the damned thang down on my
workbench in the basement.

... is a 100% certain way of not making the mistake of backfeeding the utility
lines.

--
Regards,