Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Bray Haven wrote:
No, kerry isn't a dodger he's

just a disgusting opportunist, gigolo, who is an embarrassment ...

Whoa, I thought for a moment you were talking about Rove there.

Jim

Who's this "Rove" guy?? Is he running for something? You guys are pretty
desperate for someone to trash. )
Greg Sefton

You better keep up. Carl Rove is the Dubya's political adviser. He and
Cheney are running the country. Rove is the one responsible for
deciding on policies that will solidify the Dubya's hard core political
base and then manipulating the facts to justify their implimentation.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com