wmbjk

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:02:26 GMT, "wmbjk"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
Ah Jim...Dubya WAS a F-102 pilot (along with a number of other
aircraft, any of which could have killed him)..

You seem to be equating the risk of operating a potentially dangerous
device, with combat risk. OK then, a purple heart for everybody who's
banged their thumb with a hammer. Medal of Valor if you ran your car
into the ditch after one too many.

Wayne

Blink blink..huh?

Thats quite a strawman you constructed there. Did you get a building
permit and a ERR?

Jeez man, I'd think that you of all people could understand that
argument, since it's *exactly* the kind you use several times each day.
It ought to be hard to imagine anyone who couldn't just admit that GW
used his family's position (aka money) to take the easy way out. But
it's a snap with you, 'cause you're one delu... I mean committed
partisan. If they abolished politics tomorrow and you became a free
agent, you'd be drafted in the first round by the flat earth society. I
can see it now, the latest Gunner commenced thread: "Zogby poll shows
that 97% believe earth is flat, other 3% are gay serial killers" Your
first post : "See, I told you so www.roundersareweenys.com ". Say, isn't
the flat earth society in your neighborhood? What a coinkydink. LOL,
time for a cite! http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flatearth.html

Wayne