Posted to alt.home.repair
Tazz Tazz is offline

Default Is There An Electrician in the House?

isnt pigtailing in the panel also a code violation?
I thought you had to either put each home run or branch circuit on its
on breaker OR have it made up in a J-box intead of taking to the panel
and pigtailing

Having 2 wires on a single breaker is a code violation unless the
breaker is rated for 2 wires - some SquardD ones are. It is not "highly
dangerous" and is very easy to fix by pigtailing as about everyone has said.

I have not heard of lubricating breakers. I very much doubt is possible
to lubricate breakers. If it is possible, it is probably a bad idea. The
whole thing smells like a scam.