Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Galvanized Pipe

spake thus:

How likely is it that my 1965 built house's pipes will break under me
trying to unscrew them? If one breaks I'll have to buy a set of dies
and rethread the darned thing, and I really don't want to do that.

You can always rent them: when I replumbed my house more than a decade
ago, that's exactly what happened to me. I just ran down to the tool
rental place, got a couple dies, threaded the pipe and was on my way.
Pretty painless.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (
http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)