Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] respk@yahoo.com is offline

Default harbor freight air compressor spare parts

I have tried one stopper but it keeps popping out. When it does the
compressor throws oil all over the place. I am searching for another
stopper that is closer to the right size but haven't found one just
yet.

Long term I thought it might be quicker and/or easier to find a
secondary source for the dipstick if such a thing exists.

Thanks for the help.

Bob F wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for the proverbial 2x4 to the head.

The plastic threads have stripped.

I don't suppose you have an answer to my questions?

Temporarily, how about a rubber stopper?

Bob